Friday, October 26, 2012

Cruelty Free on Lee?

We currently carry two great pain relief products that are cooling gels (Bio-freeze and Sombra) ,but no products that induce warmth. Last week we received this product from one of our suppliers and this morning I thought it a good idea to give it a try. I applied a very liberal amount on my low back and at 5 minutes I could feel a slight tingle over my low back at 15 minutes a gentle and soothing warmth started to spread over the area, at 30 minutes a strong heat sensation could be felt and at 45 minutes I thought I was going to need to dive into the lake down the street to put the fire out, but now at 90 minutes I am finally back to a gentle warmth that is deeply penetrating the muscles of my low back. So, I am giving this product a thumbs up, but will definitely need to modify the amount of lotion that I use next time.

None of the products we use are tested on animals, just me! I don't know now if this still qualifies as cruelty free though.